Ford GT

docs03

Established Member
Ok fellas

I have not been able to come to alot of these events due to work, but I had a very interesting patient come see me last week.

She works for Saleen Automotive Division in Troy which is working on the Ford GT. I am going to ask her about having some type of tour of their facility. Not sure if this is something they do, but I'll inquire about it. She will be coming back to my office at the end of this week/early next week.

Any interest??

Let me know

doc

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
yeah, they just moved into a new building on Maple Rd, a couple miles from my office...I'd be interested for sure Raj!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I would sure like to check it out, especially after seeing the "blue monster" up at REP (prototype GT40 motor)

and yes, I got several pics!!! SHHHHHHH!!

dougwg

Established Member
Maybe if Bob kept his nose out of my business he would have noticed other people taking pic’s too…

BTW: Bob, don’t ever talk to me that way again.:loser: :kaboom: :bash:

Last edited:

docs03

Established Member
Talked to my patient yesterday. Production for the GT has been delayed till the Summer (go figure, Frod better not F### this up) They will not give any type of tour at this time for "security reasons."

I'm still gonna try and push this a little with her. We may have to wait until the Summer though.

Sorry guys
doc

Users who are viewing this thread