FOR SALE: Ford Motorsport Valve Cover Breather & 84-93 Chrome Radiator Brackets. $65.00 Shipped.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
$65.00 Shipped. Google Pay, Apple Pay, CashApp, and Square for people who don't have any of the former. It will provide you the same buyer protection as PayPal, and you can pay securely on the invoice with any credit/debit card of your choice. NO PayPal/Venmo

I will not break this up, only selling them together for this price. I posted in the Fox body section, but there is barely any traffic, and I know many people want FMS stuff like this breather to put on any year Mustang, so I figure this section is the best option.

As the title says, I have a Ford Motorsport Valve Cover Breather & 84-93 Upper Radiator Brackets.

I sold my other one and didn't even know I had this until a few days ago. I was pulling the plugs on my car recently and wanted to use this folding gapping tool I find more accurate than those circular ones which was in a tool box behind some models in the corner of my garage and on the bottom drawer I found this 2nd FMS valve cover breather.

I used to run 2 on my 2V New Edge so it has identical markings where I cut some of the rubber, but the circular section of the rubber to push in is intact.

I actually had the chrome radiator brackets underneath the UPR radiator cover I have on my Fox since the car came with black radiator brackets underneath the UPR cover and not too long ago I installed chrome radiator brackets. After looking at some pictures at some Fox bodies on forums/FB I noticed they had a similar brushed aluminum radiator cover like mine holding the radiator in place and I realized I was a dingus for not knowing I didn't need the upper radiator brackets and just needed the UPR cover to hold the radiator in place.

Anyways, i'm looking to sell both the FMS breather and the brackets for $65 shipped.

Basically i'm selling the FMS breather for $40.00, and the chrome radiator brackets for $25.00. The FMS breather can't even be bought anymore, and the chrome radiator brackets sell for $38.00 on LMR.

$65.00 Shipped. NO PAYPAL/VENMO

Rad-1 3.25.29 AM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread