Ford Mustang GT Concept

Agent-GHQ

Established Member
Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
MSN-5.jpg
:bowdown: i think it looks awsome.. why did they change it..

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Ever since the concept was unveiled, I said I would buy one if it made it to production...

Here we are in almost Sept '05 and the GT to me was a big dissapointment compared to the concept.

I said the exact same thing as everyone here.... What the hell happened? I was ready to sell my car and get whatever I could get for it to buy it in 2003 when i saw the new GT at the Chicago auto show. Then for the production model, they made what I think, is one of the ugliest mustangs ever built. Id be lying if I said I am not getting use to it and starting to like it better every day, but still the concept car looks alot, and I mean ALOT better!!!!

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
yeh concepts always look better but they have production costs to meet.... and it was likely more cost effective to put into production the current design.

99blackstang

Established Member
Yeh i've always wondered what happend too. Maybe since its not the first year and everything then maybe just maybe they will go to that for the 06's. I would alot rather see that on the street then the one's im seeing now.

SVTDarin

Established Member
Are you guys serious? You actually thought a production car was going to look just like the concept (and that's why they are called that) car?

:dw: :eek: :lol1:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
If the concept looked more like production, then I would be ALL OVER the upcoming Shelby/SVT Cobra.

I'll be sticking with the 03 and taking down the new Shelby's happily when my next round of mods hits :beer:

mustang_00

Established Member
RoadZOmbie said:
:fm: :bash: they should atleast have kept the rear tail lights or even better, put them on the new shelby!!!!!! :bash: :bash:

+1... i was really surprised Shelby of all people didn't use those lights on the new gt500. What's this crap i've been hearing about the SE mustang being a california special... that's all that car pretty much had was 2 different hood options, and those tail lights! so are they just going to slap emblems and stripes on a gt and say it's a c/s???

Users who are viewing this thread