Ford Mustang vs Real Horse

kuruma

Established Member
LoL they really like to try and beat up on american cars.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
What a douchebag... 4.6 300 hp heart... are people really that stupid to think thats actually a V8.. and not a sixer.

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Cant even get his facts straight. I'm lovin' the dusty track too... obviously a shitty handling car like a Auto V6 vert aint gonna do well sliding all over the place like that.

He is *so* frustrating.

mccoigk

BLUSN8K
Established Member
What happens when you combine automobiles with British humor and wit? You get the wildly popular UK show Top Gear with presenter Jeremy Clarkson. While they do showcase new and latemodel exotics and sportscars, they occasionaly perform comparisons purely for entertainment purposes.

MY COMMENTS IF I WERE BRITISH:
This episode was brilliant. I hold it in the highest respect as well as other Top Gear comparisons (which reveal earth-shattering results) such as the Land Rover vs. tank, or the even more wildly sensible Aston Martin vs. train.

Now this show which was only marginally the greatest show in the world now progresses to the top with another quality comparison: the Mustang vs. Mustang? :dw:

What genius could surpass this absolutely unbiased review of a car? What amount of dry british humor/sarcasm would top it? I say none. Time for tea.

MY COMMENTS AS AN AMERICAN:
That was the dumbest comparison I've ever seen on that show. Understanding that it was for entertainment purposes only (with the cinematic soundtrack, western backdrop, horse) they did succeed in being entertaining, only mildy (or better yet slim to none). On the aspect of it being an automobile show, I learned nothing about the new mustang. I've lost what little respect I had for him and his "programme".

Last edited:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
now we got to take our mustangs over to the uk after they watch that show and win some money (or pounds) street racing!

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
can we ban the next person who post something involving this a$$hole.

....and if anyone comes in this thread and says,"well he's a credible car enthusiest that provides acturate reviews with entertainment." or, "he hates on all cars not just amercians." i'm just gonna find u and take your first born, HE JUST CALLED A V6 STANG A V8!! any 15 year old tennie bopper nsync lovin girl would know its a 6!

well, that explains y he thinks euro 8s sound better than american ones, theirs sound like six bangers sp they can't tell the difference. either that or they pulled 2 plug wires on the ferrari :fm:

1FastZ06

Banned
svtsmo said:
can we ban the next person who post something involving this a$$hole.

....and if anyone comes in this thread and says,"well he's a credible car enthusiest that provides acturate reviews with entertainment." or, "he hates on all cars not just amercians." i'm just gonna find u and take your first born, HE JUST CALLED A V6 STANG A V8!! any 15 year old tennie bopper nsync lovin girl would know its a 6!

well, that explains y he thinks euro 8s sound better than american ones, theirs sound like six bangers sp they can't tell the difference. either that or they pulled 2 plug wires on the ferrari :fm:

............well, he is a credible car enthusiest...........:pepper: lol just kidding.. what an idiot, he should be banned from broadcasting in America. I wish the guy on the horse slapped him for being such an idiot.:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread