FORD PASS reward points

techi14

Established Member
So I looked at my account and have like 50k points somehow. What do you guys normally use these for?? Got them burning a hole in my pocket lol.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
42k is what you get when you buy a new gas vehicle, so $210.

I just use ours on oil changes.

SHOdown220

Established Member
You can redeem them online now, when I did mine I think the website had either 10 or 15% special. I used mine for the carbon fiber shift knob and a trunk tray with a little left over

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Oil changes.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
I bought a bunch of random crap, lol… carbon fiber shift knob, ford performance protective blanket for the fender, spark plugs, keychain, ford performance banner.

jrandy

Established Member
You get them from new cars (or certified used) as well as service....

IMG-2-F092-F04260-B-1-2.jpg

Funnily enough, I've been trying to figure out what to use mine on. Seems like service is the best bang for your buck. All Ford accessories that you can redeem for are generally over priced.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Thanks, I guess I need to look for these. I got my truck about 5 years ago. Where do we find these?

jrandy

Established Member
Thanks, I guess I need to look for these. I got my truck about 5 years ago. Where do we find these?

download the app. Should allow you to find it somehow once you register. GL!

Download the Ford Pass app or go to Ford Account and register your car with the VIN. Not sure if they will load the points from purchases that far back, but any time you bring it in for service Ford will automatically add the points.

Might be able to email Ford to see if the points aren't added.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It is very possible that the dealer probably applied to a service plan or something. I bought two vehicles, 2019 and in 2021 both new, never received points for either one.

Was not aware I was able to receive points for them until after, tried to add the points months later and couldnt anymore.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
It is very possible that the dealer probably applied to a service plan or something. I bought two vehicles, 2019 and in 2021 both new, never received points for either one.

Was not aware I was able to receive points for them until after, tried to add the points months later and couldnt anymore.
That's probably my deal as well. Not like I really go there for anything. It's changed owners too.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
How do I redeem them? I just checked and I have 139k

Users who are viewing this thread