IMG_0623.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
IMG_0702.JPG
GT500MOTORMedium.jpg
IMG_0650.JPG
IMG_0647.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
GT500MOTORMedium.jpg
I am selling a 100% Brand New in the Crate, part# M-6007-TVS Ford Racing GT500 5.4 DOHC 4 Valve Crate Motor. The motor is complete minus the Blower which was sold prior to this listing. Includes wiring harness, belts, and all accessories. Ready to run if you just put a blower on it. You can pick up a stock low miles blower off eBay for $500. You don't see one of these every day and this would make a great power plant for high end project car, or a replacement engine for a GT500.

Please PM me if interested. $9,000 obro located in Mass. You will not find another deal like this anywhere. I can help arrange shipping if needed. Truck freight cost's around $500 to lower 48 states to ship this engine. Local pickup also available. This motor is bad ass, make no mistake and an absolute steal for this price. Please PM me if interested. Thank you

GT500MOTORMedium.jpg

M-6007-TVS.jpg

Last edited:

monsterpost

Established Member
Is this what they put in the Cobra Jet or is it something different? The more you can tell about it the better. Does the niche plate say Cobra Jet on it or something else?

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
I am selling a 100% Brand New in the Crate, part# M-6007-TVS Ford Racing GT500 5.4 DOHC 4 Valve Crate Motor. The motor is complete minus the Blower which was sold prior to this listing. Includes wiring harness, belts, and all accessories. Ready to run if you just put a blower on it. You don't see one of these every day and this would make a great power plant for high end project car, or a replacement engine for a GT500.

Please PM me if interested. $9,000 located in Mass. You will not find another deal like this anywhere. I can help arrange shipping if needed. Truck freight cost's around $500 to lower 48 states to ship this engine. Local pickup also available.

View attachment 150333

M-6007-TVS.jpg
Ttt still available please pm me if interested thanks

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I cant find much about that part number online. Very generic info.

How is this motor better/stronger than the iron motor i my car right now?

Thanks and GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread