Ford Racing has been hard at work on the eco boost mustang...check it!!!!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It wasn't Ford. It was Shelby of America. That's the Shelby1000. Totally apart model from Ford. Like last year GT350.

I wouldn't believe that Ford would use something so obviously fake for anything other than an over-the-top advertisement. Shelby on the other hand....

Mach828

Established Member
Probably spent a good two minutes with the light green, just building boost for the launch. But I believe it.

BMR Tech

Appears to be larger than a 15" wheel too.... (outback)

No biggy. I'll come up with a solution to fit a 15. ;)

specizripn

Established Member
Sorry poor wording... Yes IRS cars can pull the wheels, but it isn't something you see everyday. And from what Ford posted it doesn't sound like this ecoboost was very highly modified... The IRS cars you see pulling the wheels tend to be full on racecars. I am skeptical but it certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Video:

[video=youtube_share;Kulx2AfNZuY]http://youtu.be/Kulx2AfNZuY[/video]

Last edited:

heatsoaked12

Established Member
All those cars look gutted(missing seats) no tail pipes, slicks and skinnies. nice numbers but not to realistic.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
All those cars look gutted(missing seats) no tail pipes, slicks and skinnies. nice numbers but not to realistic.

Swapped drivers seat, cage (added weight), drag setup (which numerous members on here run), and dumped exhaust equals gutted and unrealistic... got it!

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice #'s on the EB run, although it sounded to much like a ricer for my taste. They should have left the exhaust on.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Swapped drivers seat, cage (added weight), drag setup (which numerous members on here run), and dumped exhaust equals gutted and unrealistic... got it!

I see metal floor at the 2:20ish mark.

Not too many folks will be ripping the carpeting out of their Mustang. Would like to see the whole story behind these cars. If this were any other manufacturer, we'd be tearing them apart over that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread