Ford Racing Mufflers rolling video

USV8PWR

Established Member
DAMN, that's the quickest Chevrolet Cruze I've ever seen!! It took you quite a while and several gear changes to finally catch up and overtake him! Hahaha! :pepper:

Seriously, those mufflers sound awesome! I'm going with them too. Did you get yours from Tousley? And how much did you pay for them?

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Is this the correct Part No.: M-5230-MSVTLB

I love the way that exhaust sounds. I just want to make sure I I'm looking at the correct part. Thank you.

Paul1138

Established Member
Is this the correct Part No.: M-5230-MSVTLB

I love the way that exhaust sounds. I just want to make sure I I'm looking at the correct part. Thank you.

Correct, that's the right part No. Here's a link to where i purchased it from:

Ford Racing Muffler Kit - Shelby GT500 Sport 2013: Levittown Ford Super Center

Took about 45 minutes to install. It was easier to remove the panhard bar mounts, in order to slide the hangers in. You use the existing clamps from stock as well.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member

dffej51

Established Member
These are great sounding mufflers! This will definitely be the first mod on my 2014. Thanks for the video.

BCPD199

Established Member
Just got done putting these on today. Cursed like a sailor getting the first one off. They go on a lot easier. In the end, it was well worth it! I thought the factory mufflers were great until I got on it with these! WOW!

NELCO

Established Member
Sounds Awesome.................. I am in California and they are not legal................. I sure do want them...................................
Nelco:beer::beer:

freakshow12

Established Member
I echo this. Zero drone. Quieter than stock at highway speeds in 6th. My mileage also suffered. Can't imagine what is going to happen after headers, h pipe, 13/6 kit and cams....

cobraboss

Established Member
I run these mufflers with LT's,full flow cats with a x-pipe. The rasp was quite loud so put on Dynomax race bullets before axle and that did knock the rasp down some.

Users who are viewing this thread