Ford Reveals 2015 King Cobra

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
As long as they leave off that $15000 wrap job and it comes in an automatic, I'm game. Looks like it is a showcase car for FRPP .

ThomasL

Established Member
They should un-reveal it. Do a ceremony at the next big auto show where they cover it back up.

Silver_Coyote

Established Member
This has been covered in like 3 threads already. Its not a production car or anything you can buy. Its simply a car they made just for SEMA, showing the products and potential if you buy all ford racing parts.

I think its awful and they could of not done this but its not a car that will be made. Its just to show you whats possible with a ford racing catalog

rrg9946

Established Member
This is not a production option where you can order a King Cobra. This was a one off build Ford did to promote their FOrd Racing optional parts that can be purchased and installed on a 2015 Mustang.

Silver_Coyote

Established Member
I think the wheels are hideus, the wrap is tacky and just awful. They should of just left the car plain and advertised the parts on the car more than making this "big reveal" that is just made for SEMA. They show the video of it running 10.9 and it was just black if I remember correctly. Should of left it like that and went into more detail of the parts used. But that's just my opinion lol

It just confused so many people and I think ford missed the point they tried to make. Nobody knows the exact parts used so what does this king cobra really show? Nothing

viperakron

Established Member
P
Is this a dealer ordered car or a dealer installed car. I'm thinkin dealer installed or customer installed.

I for one would love to see a "street" Cobra Jet. Less weight, no frills, big HP. I don't need Nav, Shaker sound, Big brakes, Leather, 20" wheels. Just a comfortable driver that is all business.

Users who are viewing this thread