Ford Service DVD

CobraNHYEE

Established Member
Can anyone who has these DVD's help me and give me instructions on how to install the program on my computer? Any help is greatly appreciated.:beer:

gandolf

Established Member
what do u need to know? i have a few of these dvd 's ,and they are fairly straight forword as far as installing them. the one trick is, if you have a older one, when u use the disc, u have to set your computer to a date at or before the date of the disc.

CobraNHYEE

Established Member
Originally posted by gandolf
what do u need to know? i have a few of these dvd 's ,and they are fairly straight forword as far as installing them. the one trick is, if you have a older one, when u use the disc, u have to set your computer to a date at or before the date of the disc.

When I install, I get prompted to input a PACODE 5 digit number.(Parts and Accessories Code for OASIS usage). Also when everything is complete, I get a Microsoft visual C++ Library Run Time Error. Any input would be of help. Thanks.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraNHYEE
When I install, I get prompted to input a PACODE 5 digit number.(Parts and Accessories Code for OASIS usage). Also when everything is complete, I get a Microsoft visual C++ Library Run Time Error. Any input would be of help. Thanks.
You can run the app without the oasis functionality, and will have to unless you have the code. I cant help you with the C++ error, what version OS are you running? Check for any readme files on DVD and see if there are system requirements etc. I didnt have any problem installing it on my XP pro systems.

CobraNHYEE

Established Member
Originally posted by Shadowgray03
You can run the app without the oasis functionality, and will have to unless you have the code. I cant help you with the C++ error, what version OS are you running? Check for any readme files on DVD and see if there are system requirements etc. I didnt have any problem installing it on my XP pro systems.

I finally got it to work. I search the Microsoft web base for that error and fix. It was conflicting with my Microsoft Office. So I followed their methods of repairing. BTW, I'm running XP Home as my OS. Thanks all for your help. It's a wealth of information. I got the March 2004 Ver. 2. :beer:

rod

Established Member
greetings all
could somebody let me know were i can get a copy of this DVD as we have the 5.4 quad cam in our cars down here & carnt get very much info on them at all

regards
rod

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by rod
greetings all
could somebody let me know were i can get a copy of this DVD as we have the 5.4 quad cam in our cars down here & carnt get very much info on them at all

regards
rod

I'd say ebay, there usually very cheap there.

Users who are viewing this thread