FORD site to get PDF of your original window sticker ('06 & later...)

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Awesome! Thanks, man! My dealer threw my window sticker away when they "prepped" the car for me.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
actually those are reproductions. Well worth getting if you don't have your original but if you look at the bottom there is no "ship to" dealer name, which would be the original selling dealer.

Jaymass2175

Established Member
q

I have an 06 gt with a sallen s/c on it. I am supposedly second owner, first was used as a fleet vehicle. It just doesnt make sense to me when the s/c got installed. who put on the side cobra badges on a regular gt and so on....I have had a hard time tracing this back....but it was not on the window sticker (great link by the way, thanks) it says 4-passenger specailty in top light blue cube under 2006 gt premium coupe ....it is a mystery to me. do all of the 06 gts say 4 passenger specailty? thanks for any help

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have an 06 gt with a sallen s/c on it. I am supposedly second owner, first was used as a fleet vehicle. It just doesnt make sense to me when the s/c got installed. who put on the side cobra badges on a regular gt and so on....I have had a hard time tracing this back....but it was not on the window sticker (great link by the way, thanks) it says 4-passenger specailty in top light blue cube under 2006 gt premium coupe ....it is a mystery to me. do all of the 06 gts say 4 passenger specailty? thanks for any help

did you run a carfax on it? it MIGHT tell you if you are truly the 2nd owner. Frankly from what you put here it doesn't sound like you are.

JMoraru

Established Member
well, apparently mine is considered a "premium" model. it seems to have almost everything except mycolor and heated seats. custom order?

Thanks for the link! I've wanted to see that since i got the car!

Users who are viewing this thread