Ford Taurus SHO flyby.... 120mph **Video***

yamahaSHO

Established Member
Always watned a flyby vid of my car, so my friend and I made one.... Hit the brakes at 120mph(road was getting too bumpy to go faster, it'll do 150+), but passed the camera at just over 105mph. The car is a 1995 Ford Taurus SHO MTX.

http://hosting.superhighoutput.com/yamahasho/Jason SHO Flyby.wmv

Overhead.jpg

img_1598.jpg

Hope you like! I know, should have waited a little longer for the sun to come up.

Edit: I am also at almost a mile above sea level. Car is modified pretty well too. I am in the process of tuning with my TwEECer, but I have 289bhp so far. Stock is 220bhp.

Last edited:

Gino

So Long!
Originally posted by yamahaSHO
Always watned a flyby vid of my car, so my friend and I made one.... Topped out at 120mph(road was getting too bumpy to go faster), but passed the camera at just over 105mph. The car is a 1995 Ford Taurus SHO MTX.

http://hosting.superhighoutput.com/yamahasho/Jason SHO Flyby.wmv

Hope you like! I know, should have waited a little longer for the sun to come up.

Edit: I am also at almost a mile above sea level. Car is modified pretty well too. I am in the process of tuning with my TwEECer, but I have 289bhp so far. Stock is 220bhp.

that is one ***in FAST Taurus!!!! your SHO kicks ass man, such a sleeper!

:rockon: :burnout:

Originally posted by hmmmidunno
vid dont work keeps giving me an error...

vid works for me

:shrug:

Koolaid_Guy

Damn i love SHO's, one of my all time fav ford's. Those intake manifolds are a work of art.Just beautiful the way it's painted along with the valve covers :bowdown: Just awesome man,I love it :thumbsup: :rockon:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
car looks good man. the vid was kinda crappy quality due to lack of light, but we all got the point. Any times on it yet?

Just FYI- i had a 2000 Toyota Solara up to 138 before and i know u have better suspension than me, u shoulda kept going and not stopped at 120.

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by Vanride69
car looks good man. the vid was kinda crappy quality due to lack of light, but we all got the point. Any times on it yet?

Just FYI- i had a 2000 Toyota Solara up to 138 before and i know u have better suspension than me, u shoulda kept going and not stopped at 120.

Yeah Peg it out 120 isnt the top end

Heck i did 140 today :D But then again im insane so dont listen to me

USAOwnz

I don't even know now!
Established Member
Nice car, they're not fwd are they :-/ Oh well, they are pretty nice... I prefer the 5 speed ones though.:D

Users who are viewing this thread