Ford TSB 13-6-15 > Anyone had it done?

Race Red Boss

Established Member
Below is the link to the TSB. I've had the symptom (flashing check engine/MIL lamp and P03XX code) described in the TSB and considering booking an appt. with the Ford dealer to get it done.

Wondering if anyone here has experienced the issue and/or gone to a dealer and had the work done....and did it resolve the issue.

https://latemodel.cachefly.net/downloads/tsb05-14/tsb13-06-15.pdf

Race Red Boss

Established Member
Here's an update:

Pulled the old sensor today and put a new one in. Definitely quite a difference (see pic below) when it comes to the O-Ring as noted in the TSB. I don't have the tool to do the Misfire Monitor Neutral Profile correction, so will be taking it in to a local shop that specializes in Mustangs and they'll do it for $120.

I had initially booked an appt. with one of the local Ford dealers here, but they wanted $270 to just replace the O-Ring and do the Misfire Monitor Neutral Profile correction. Instead, I bought an OEM Motorcraft CPS off RockAuto.com and replaced it myself. Was a wee bit tricky because it sits between the tranny and the rear of the engine (passenger side), but with a couple of extensions on my ratchet I managed to get it out and back in without to much trouble.

Attachments

• 1660345323387.png
    1660345323387.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 54

Users who are viewing this thread