Ford 'X' Plan Pin Numbers available

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
For any of you who may be looking to buy a new Ford, Lincoln, or Mecury car or truck, I have 'X' plan employee discounts available. Here is how it works:

Ford/Mercury

Invoice minus 0.4% of Invoice

Lincoln

Invoice plus 0.6% of Invoice

Please PM or Email me if interested and I can supply you a pin number. Buyers get all available rebates and incentives as well..

Hec

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Another member just saved me hundreds of dollars on my new Expedition by giving me one of his x-plan pin #'s.

Kudos to any of you guys/gals that are willing to give these to fellow board members.

Silver03

Established Member
I heard x plan buyers were recieving additional rebates right now because of the deal GM is offering. A plan does kick ass but x plan will work for us non-ford employees.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Is this "legal"??? What if we use the pin and aren't employees? Can it come back to haunt us? I mean I would think it would be very easy to check and see if we were employees!

jeb

Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
Is this "legal"??? What if we use the pin and aren't employees? Can it come back to haunt us? I mean I would think it would be very easy to check and see if we were employees!

yes this is legal! each ford employee gets a pin # and the can give out X plain to friends and can give out the mac daddy A plain to immediate family.(A plain is damn near at cost ;-) )but yes you can hook up your friends with X plain.Also when each employee gives out all of there x plains they get some kind of bonus! so get that pin and go gut that gt500 on hold!

Go norfolk assembly! UAW local 919 :rockon: Builds the best damn F-150 out there!

Last edited:

jeb

Established Member
SCMod46 said:
Does it work at any dealership?

yes but most dealers will not represent A or X plain on speciality cars ex:roush,saleen(spell?), the brand new gt500 :cuss: i think u get the point.but it should work on anything else.just ask and it they say no go to another dealer.

Thrust

Established Member
If he runs out of x plan pins, I have a couple that I can spare.

Users who are viewing this thread