Fordlovers.com West Coast Nationals, Sacramento Raceway 5.16.10

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Wow awesome pictures dude, looks like a great time. And the wheels on the blue 2010 Roush mustang are absolutely sick.

RUN4CVR

Established Member
Great pics Thanks for sharing I liked going to this race couldnt make it this year but have run it a few times in the past

O4COBRA

Established Member
kyle..your pictures came out perfect bro! i gotta admit im a little jealous of those bud!! i gotta get another badass camera!

it was cool meeting some new people and seeing the people i already knew..dustin, your car is sex bro! lol

-colton

Thanks Colton. Yeah I'm pretty happy with them. Finally got my settings dialed in with the Sigma 10-20 I think!

Those pics came out great bro. :rockon:..You must have a bad ass camera. Had a good time out there yesterday, I won first place in my class too. Kyle you need to get back into a Mach or Cobra ASAP!!

Congrats Matt, you deserved it for sure! Don't worry, I'm 100% dialed in on getting another Cobra or Mach. I can't wait for the end of the year!!!

Wow great pics! The two foxes in the beginning and the blue 2010 GT looked the best. Do you have anymore pics of them? :bowdown:

I'll check and see if I have any more of those. The blue 2010 was awesome. It sat so perfect...

Wow awesome pictures dude, looks like a great time. And the wheels on the blue 2010 Roush mustang are absolutely sick.

They were pretty nice. I really liked that car a lot.

Great pics Thanks for sharing I liked going to this race couldnt make it this year but have run it a few times in the past

It was a great event. I didn't know anything about it until ugotsmoked told me. And I'm glad he did, I had a lot of fun. And saw some friends I hadn't seen in a long time. :beer:

IShb3w

Established Member
what wheels are these, anyone know?

68.jpg

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Man i didnt hear about this! I live in stockton about 40 mins from sac and cant believe i missed out. That new kona blue mustang somewhere towards the bottom looks sick! What is that badge on the sides? Looks like the shelby GT badge

O4COBRA

Established Member
what wheels are these, anyone know?

68.jpg

2010 Roush wheels...

Man i didnt hear about this! I live in stockton about 40 mins from sac and cant believe i missed out. That new kona blue mustang somewhere towards the bottom looks sick! What is that badge on the sides? Looks like the shelby GT badge

It's a 2010 Roush Mustang. it took me a little time to determine what it was. Beautiful car, one of my favorites from the show!! Too bad you missed it, it was a great time.

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Nice pics! :coolman:

Do you know any of the details on the '03 vert in Sonic Blue? That car looks sick!

Epikmach

Established Member
Nice pics! :coolman:

Do you know any of the details on the '03 vert in Sonic Blue? That car looks sick!

I believe its a built aluminum block (possibly stroked), KB 2.8H, full supporting mods, SRA, & a built 4R70W. It just ran a 9.98 @140.XX that day...

O4COBRA

Established Member
I believe its a built aluminum block (possibly stroked), KB 2.8H, full supporting mods, SRA, & a built 4R70W. It just ran a 9.98 @140.XX that day...

Nuff' said...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPWo1supHJ8"]YouTube- Uncle Jim's 2003 Cobra 9.98 @ 140.xx[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread