Fords @ Englishtown

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
Just throwing this out there, but MM&FF is sponsoring fords at englishtown raceway next weekend 11/3-4
I'm thinking about going and I know 98CobraRX has interested. Maybe we can get a cruise set up

here is the link... http://www.etownraceway.com/

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
This event used to be good back in the late 80's and 90's....it's pretty lame now. I may go on Sunday for a little bit we will see.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
LOL.. You're planning on being sick??????? haha.. You're the keeper of your domain... Have a coca-cola and a smile instead of a Corona and puke breath.....lol...

hahaha yea ive been good the last few weeks and havent had a beer in about 2 weeks. figure i drink alot of my mod money and i add weight to the truck with that mod money so im really killing a few birds with 1 stone

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
I just looked at the web site and this has to be the lamest event I have ever seen it's all bracket racing. They have a car show and true street on Saturday...have fun I will save my gas...may go to cecil for last saturday shootout of 07. I have been very busy and am burnt...still have not taken any vaction time in 07 yet.

Users who are viewing this thread