Fore Fuel System Install Write-up

philkilla

Crusher of Skulls
Established Member
Hello all, I'm planning to install a Fore level 2 kit, and I'm not having much luck with finding a decent installation write-up. I did find one thread here, but none of the pics are uploading and I could use some visual assistance..

Does anyone have some handy tech tips with pics they could send my way so I can avoid having a shop do the install?

KG145.0

Established Member
It's not a difficult install.... just take your time and route the lines nice and secure. Find a good place for the regulator... Most tend to put it on the driver side strut tower in the little pocket between the firewall. As far as wireing.. I ran mine on the passenger side under the carpet all the way to the spare tire well... there is a gromet on the firewall that goes into your front tire well and you are able to come out behind your battery... I put my relays or if you are using a controller you can mount it in the spare tire well.... tap into the yellow with brown stripe wire off the pump controller ( you will see it in the spare tire well) as your trigger wire.. using this wire will give you the priming cycle like factory.
To get to the fuel hat out it's under the rear seat driver side there is a ring you need to remove that locks it in... mine was super tight and I i used the special tool... some are able to use a hammer and screwdriver and tap it off. You will have your wires come from your controller or relays to the pumps.. hook them up..the factory plug just gets a secured and not used and your done.
Hope this helps and you can see it as you do it.. if you have any questions just hit me up

Users who are viewing this thread