Fore Hat brand new/2 GT pumps

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
I have a Fore hat (dual pump with single -8an outlet) that is brand new in box (though the box has been opened). I bought it to use in my car but never installed it, and now I'm switching to a return setup so I no longer need it. I bought it about 1 month ago from Lethal Performance, and it comes just as it would had you bought it from them with all instructions, hardware etc... Item can be found here: Fore Precision Works 03-04 Cobra Dual Pump Billet Top Hat [0037-015] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

I'm asking $400 shipped to your door.

I also have two Ford GT Supercar fuel pumps which I had planned on using with the hat. The pumps have about 800miles on them. I'm asking $250 shipped for the pumps.

If you'll be paying through paypal please add on 3%. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. Thank you.
-Oliver

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
I do, and it will be up for sale, but I won't be installing my return system for a another few weeks so I need it until then.

01laser

Established Member
My car was being finished today but i ran out of fuel for the nitrous. I need it now...lol...seriously. What can you do? Whats your price for the fpdm and pumps for assappy delivery?

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
I can send both pumps 2 day for $250 after paypal, or $230+ whatever it costs to overnight them. As far as the FPDM goes, I need it as it is my daily driver (so I don't want it down for anymore than a few days), I really can't sell it yet unless I have a buyer for the hat and then I can sell my BAP and get the return system in lol. The best I can do is sell you an extra stock FPDM I have and you could wire it up for dual FPDMs, but that takes some wiring work. Sorry.

01laser

Established Member
Yeah, i'm not doing the work. How much for the pumps and the stock fpdm? I've got Jeff Harris doing the work so i'm sure he'll hate me for it.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
dang that a high dollar hat, very nice one like how the pumps line upp now i got the pold style one i guess.i dont think it looks like that it the bottom part of it ,but sweet!

i do need 2 gt pumps but i rather new ones my cost is 306 for 2 of them ,if they weren'y used i'd prob get them. always looking to svae a buck

let ue know your new fuel set up. you must be looking to make some serious pwr.

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
Yeah, i'm not doing the work. How much for the pumps and the stock fpdm? I've got Jeff Harris doing the work so i'm sure he'll hate me for it.

Oops, I just checked the garage and the only FPDM I found was from a GT500 and that is a different part number than the 99-04. Sorry about that it looks like you're out of luck... I can still do $250 to your door though for the pumps.

dang that a high dollar hat, very nice one like how the pumps line upp now i got the pold style one i guess.i dont think it looks like that it the bottom part of it ,but sweet!

i do need 2 gt pumps but i rather new ones my cost is 306 for 2 of them ,if they weren'y used i'd prob get them. always looking to svae a buck

let ue know your new fuel set up. you must be looking to make some serious pwr.

Thanks, and you're always welcome to make an offer on the pumps, the most I can do is say no...And yes I'm looking to make around 700rwhp, but I always like to build it for more. I'll have pics up of all the parts in a second.

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
Picture16.png

Picture17-1.png

Picture14.png

Picture15.png

Users who are viewing this thread