Fore innovations hat, Fore rails, lines, and Aero regulator

yzingerslinger

Established Member
3760792b8e87115fc4a62a772548d987.jpg
f9023e754ae9a4e70617b4c100d185ce.jpg
311c33f9624ddacb49bff53ca9868424.jpg
b802baf50cf70dc989a4183995ed9076.jpg
516921223a48a6dec79c1770dea0626c.jpg

Fore innovations fuel system setup only thing lacking is the pumps and the fuel lines to and from the hat. Fore innovations dual pump hat, fore innovations fuel rails, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator. All accommodating fittings. Asking 650 for all. Shipped to your door.

The hat is a bit older but is wired and ready to roll, the rails are fairly new about 300 miles on them they are the latest revision from Fore, the regulator is part number (1004) it has a few nics on it but everything works fine, the lines and fittings have light wear from wrenching on the fittings but everything works perfect.

Just let me know if your interested.

yzingerslinger

Established Member
350 for the hat shipped
350 for the rails and fittings and regulator shipped

PP fees are on the buyer. All items will be shipped safe and sound I have a shipping department here at work package everything securely and ship same day.

135 Boom

Established Member
Thanks brother. Love me some 135s those guys keep me alive ! Can't put bombs on target if they don't have fuel !!

I hear you, luckily there are badass dudes like you guys who keep us all safe. I tried cross-training before I got down here, SERE (my closest friend was SERE) and TACP were 1 & 2. I asked the AF if I could and they said "go have intercourse with your own face", gave me 2 options-stay a boom or get out. Almost got out, but they called my bluff and brought back the SRB. Bastards.

yzingerslinger

Established Member
I came in and somehow made it as a TACP it wasn't easy but it was worth it, I'm retired now but I'm planning on joining up with the 284th ASOS in Kansas. Its the most awesome job you can get with the military. Nothing more fun than blowing shit up. Close to your ETS date you should try again... Were critically manned at the moment and need some good guys. Or go guard and go TACP. Its a great job. Risky but worth it.

135 Boom

Established Member
I came in and somehow made it as a TACP it wasn't easy but it was worth it, I'm retired now but I'm planning on joining up with the 284th ASOS in Kansas. Its the most awesome job you can get with the military. Nothing more fun than blowing shit up. Close to your ETS date you should try again... Were critically manned at the moment and need some good guys. Or go guard and go TACP. Its a great job. Risky but worth it.

I bet it was worth it all. Where at in Kansas? I'm from Wichita, but grew up in Jenks(right outside Tulsa as I'm sure you know) that is why I became a boom. My sister is in the reserves and got me an incentive ride, and I had to do it. Yeah we have been critically manned since I came in too, that is why the AF told me to go to hell before. I would love to get out, but I am Mil to Mil so it is a little tougher with the wife who is off by 2 years from me plus 2 kids I can't risk it anymore. I am a school house instructor and I see how many people we wash out and they get kicked out of the AF, so plan is to get on the new 46 and ride out my last 11 years.

Users who are viewing this thread