Fore Precision Fuel hat, rails, and regulator

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
This stuff is brand new. I bought it off a guy that works on several modulars. In all I bought 2 fuel hats, 2 sets of rails, and 2 boost referenced
F2 Regulators. I'll sell individually or as a whole lot. Pricing as follows

Fuel hats 0037-016 Billet Hat for return use for twin Walbro GSS 342 pumps $420 each shipped or $810 for both shipped

JLP Fuel Rails Black each $300 shipped or $585 shipped for both sets

F2 Regulator 0085-200 $195 shipped or $370 for both regulators

Last edited:

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
Here are some pics for you to look at. I only opened one of each part.
DSCN1236.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN1235.gif

DSCN1234.gif

DSCN1233.gif

DSCN1231.gif

Last edited:

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
They are JLP Fuel rails which I was told were made by Fore....

Marc

Established Member
They are JLP Fuel rails which I was told were made by Fore....

JLP does do custom made fuel rails from FPW. They are one of the only companies that sell them custom milled down to clear the new 2.8KB Mammoth blower. How do I know? I ordered a set. But, mine have JLP on one side and FORE on the other side. Don't know about this set.

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
JLP does do custom made fuel rails from FPW. They are one of the only companies that sell them custom milled down to clear the new 2.8KB Mammoth blower. How do I know? I ordered a set. But, mine have JLP on one side and FORE on the other side. Don't know about this set.

This set has JLP on one side...

foreprecision

Established Member

Indeed, we do make a special fuel rail for JLP that fits the '03-'04 Cobra with a Mammoth, but the ones for sale in this thread were certainly not made by us.

Sorry to disappoint!

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
Indeed, we do make a special fuel rail for JLP that fits the '03-'04 Cobra with a Mammoth, but the ones for sale in this thread were certainly not made by us.

Sorry to disappoint!

no disappointment here. They are still a quality rail, but thanks for clarifying. I'll modify the original post.

Users who are viewing this thread