Fore Precision Works GT500 Billet Hood Vents GROUP BUY!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal Performance is proud to offer everyone in the GT500 community the opportunity to get the Fore Precision Works GT500 hood vents at a special introductory group buy price.

The Fore Precision Works Hood Vents were a huge success in the Terminator community and you can expect nothing less than perfect on their GT500 version. The hood vents are CNC machined from high quality aluminum and anodized for a long lasting protective finish. The billet hood vents are direct replacement for your stock GT500 vents. No more wax build up or crappy looking faded plastic on your hood. The quality of these vents will amaze you once you see them in person.

I personally run the Fore Precision Hood Vents on my 03 cobra and you can bet that one of the first sets of the GT500 vents are going on the Lethal GT500.

The deal is this:

We need 20 people to commit to the vents in order to get them into production. Once we have the 20 sets sold it will take 8-10 weeks for them to be ready to ship. The good news is that we've already got 5 sets sold so there's only 15 more people that we need to make this happen.

The vents are going to be available in Black or Clear anodized finishes. Retail Pricing on the vents is $300.00

The remaining 15 people that we get on board will receive a 10% discount which will bring the price down to $270.00 and as an added bonus we're going to ship them for FREE!!

All you need to do to get in on the group buy is reply to this thread with your name and the color vent you want and we'll keep the GB open until the remaining 15 people have committed.

Here's what they're going to look like so let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

e.jpg

Group Buy List

Dennis G (5) Sets
Jeremy M- Clear
Hans- Clear
Ed R - Clear
Snaky- Clear
Scott L
The Mick - Black
Boston Mike (Mike P), black
Dave (stsltd) Black
Dad's72Mach -Black
Bamasnake - Black
Michael MMcGuirk - Clear
Hector- Black
Adrian B. Bravo gt 500-Black
Lethal Performance- Black
Scott W. - Black
esc- Black
Darren S.(Chimazo)- Black
Orson M. (fakesnake)-Black

Last edited:

skyhighsd

Established Member
Is there any chance to get a real photo of one? I am on the fence about these and have a hard time not seeing the finished verison of one first. Thanks

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is there any chance to get a real photo of one? I am on the fence about these and have a hard time not seeing the finished verison of one first. Thanks

Sorry bro but we won't have any photo's of the actual product until they are produced. If we don't get the 20 buyers as well you'll probably never see them.

If you like the design and admire awesome machine work I can assure you that you will be very happy with the finished product. Fore Precision Works doesn't mess around.

Jared

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
:dancenana:
"I can't wait to see these on the GT500 at the 45th Mustang Celebration!!!!"

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i am bummed because i wanted style #1. i do agree though about seeing what the product will look like because fore said that they would make them but there was a chance they would be changed slightly for actual production.:shrug: refer to the original thread.

Daddys GT500

Established Member
Carbon Fiber, and you got me.

But honestly, they really don't do it for me (would have to see a real finished pic), and any type of untreated metal, with the heat....I don't know about that

foreprecision

Established Member
Carbon Fiber, and you got me.

But honestly, they really don't do it for me (would have to see a real finished pic), and any type of untreated metal, with the heat....I don't know about that

The GT500 hood vents will be available in clear or black anodize--just like the '03-'04 Cobra hood vents.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
^^take a stab at style #1, i know of one that will buy it.

I believe it's going to take more than just a few people to get Justin to run a different style. There's a lot of time involved in the design work so the volume needs to be there to help offset the cost of all the work needed to make another design happen.

If you like, I would be glad to speak with Justin about how many it will take to make it worthwhile for him to do the other style. Whatever number that may be I'll also do my job to help get the numbers together.

Let me know.

Thanks, Jared

rdsnk46

Established Member
I tried to get the ball rolling on this but my style choice failed so I'll wait and hope for more interest in the preforated style.

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
What shows are you attending this year? (You got to show them off, ya know?)

Not sure yet, only ones im sure of are the Fords at the Summit show at Norwalk and the Summit Racing Mustang show in Akron Oh. I won "Best of Show" at the now defunct Fun Ford Weekend show last year at Norwalk (Summit Motorsports Park)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread