Fore sale 2003 OW Cobra

Martinrulz

Established Member
Hi i have just signed up here on svtperf. I "will" be serious in the search of a 03/04 cobra right around April 15-30 or so. I wanted to know where in Iowa you are at. I am right next to Clinton, IA on the eastern side. I like ur car and would want to check it out and anywhere in iowa is ok for me to come look at it on a certain day, if u still have it 1 1/2 months from now.......

Hilgy I am in Waterloo, not very far from you at all. Please do come over and take a look at it if it's not sold by then, ou won't be disappointed.

Hilgy_in_IA

Established Member
I will keep this in my mind...I am serious about buying, just have to wait until the near future here...i will be in touch then

Martinrulz

Established Member
I will keep this in my mind...I am serious about buying, just have to wait until the near future here...i will be in touch then

Well the way its looking it will probably still be for sale. I'm in shock this hasn't sold yet with most ppl wanting 20+k for similar mods, miles, etc...

DrZacharyus

Banned
Saying you are interested?:D When is your lease up if you don't mind me asking.

Up in June, I will be buying in April/May though. School FT and work FT means I need a car. Of course I am interested, your car is exactly what I have been looking for. My brother works at a body-shop so the scar doesn't bother me, the last thing is just gotta applying for the loan. I don't think getting a loan for this amount on a 2003 SVT should be too hard. What color are the seats? :beer:

Last edited:

Martinrulz

Established Member
Seats are the dark charcoal/graphite combo. I could send you a bunch of pictures if you like.

My brother is actually heading to FL next week for a spring college baseball trip to Bradenton I think. You close to there? Plays for Northern Iowa. Anyway, shoot me your addy and I'll send some pics your way.

DrZacharyus

Banned
Seats are the dark charcoal/graphite combo. I could send you a bunch of pictures if you like.

My brother is actually heading to FL next week for a spring college baseball trip to Bradenton I think. You close to there? Plays for Northern Iowa. Anyway, shoot me your addy and I'll send some pics your way.

Yessir, zachcastellanoATgmail.com. I am about 2 hours away from Bradenton, that's where most people go to run at the track. DAMN DARK CHARCOAL is EXACTLY what I have been looking for, I think I may steal this car from you screw the loan. I really hope I have no trouble financing, as long as the bank says yes when the time comes it's a go.

Users who are viewing this thread