FORSALE Accufab / JLT / Stainless Works / Billet Flow / Maximum Motorsports

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
I will be selling the following parts all have low miles. My car is a garage queen with only 4100 Miles. I never drive the car in the rain or snow. I am parting it out before I sell it.

I bought a Porsche 996 Turbo so I need the room.
pcar1.jpg

kmem2.jpg

kmem1.jpg

oil1.jpg

oil2.jpg

oil3.jpg

LOOK below for DEAL!

Last edited:

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
I'll take the brace and the jlt.... and do you have better pics of the autometer bezel...what shape is it in? looks kinda wavy???

Last edited:

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Thas a lotta hooch! Too bad I'm blowing my wad on another glock or I'd get the wband commander. bump for ya:beer:

What glock you buying. I own a few:) If you cant tell from my sig:) You got to roll with the lasermax though!

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
cpu77 said:
I have one of those:) I don't like it as well as my 17 though. OF course they are totally diferent guns:)

I used to be a member of a range where I could rent glocks for $5. I wanted a 21 but it just felt too bulky in my hands after spending some quality time with it. The 23 fit just perfect so that's what I went for. I have a 27 sitting about three feet from me right now but it's my moms. I just finished stripping and cleaning it for her. I'll buy a 17 one day, but it'll be a gen I. My uncle has one he'd probably sell me if I really wanted it...serial # ahxxx. Bought it in like 85 or so. Next for me will be maybe a 36 for a nasty little carry weapon:rockon:

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Is the cluster gauge still available?

*edit...nevermind....it's been sold....:(

Last edited:

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
Not to have two threads going here but whats the difference in the gens on the glocks??

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
little stuff mainly I believe. Kind of like from the 03 to 04 cobra....things that make them more functional but don't change the overall outcome much.
gen 2 = smooth handgrips, no light rail
gen3 = molded handgrips, later 3's had light rails (i.e. the 27 in front of me has the finger-grooved grip, but no rail. The 23 I'm picking up has both:shrug:

Other than that, I'm spent as I'm still learning too.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
not necessarily...it's personal preference. some people's hands don't fit the molded finger grooves on the 3's and will either smooth them down or stick to the 2's.

Users who are viewing this thread