bldmovs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Sounds interesting.

http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2064

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=945648

"AS QUOTED FROM VRALEXANDER"

Hi guys,
I pitched a show idea at the Network and they bit! It is called 'Forum Wars'......finally a chance for the different online communities to put up or shut up....and in some cases CLEAN HOUSE! It would pitch the two 'Top Dogs' from Viperalley, Supraforums, Ferrarichat, Lambopower, EvolutionM, Rennlist and or 6speedonline and FordGTforum to compete for their community to be crowned King! It would feature several different venues, which include quarter mile, standing mile, top speed and a road course like Willow Springs in California. The show will be covered by TV, magazines and of course each forum! Now the only question is who is game???

Last edited:

bldmovs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Also Quoted from VRALEXANDER

Absolutely...this is "Forum Wars"...so Corvetteforum as well as a certain Mustang Forum will be invited next week. Viperalley and the FordGT forum are already looking at cars to nominate..Is you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to PM me....any input in making this a better shootout is appreciated. Thanks

I hope its SVTPerformance that gets the invite!!!!!!! :rockon:

hazzardous

Established Member
Also Quoted from VRALEXANDER

Absolutely...this is "Forum Wars"...so Corvetteforum as well as a certain Mustang Forum will be invited next week. Viperalley and the FordGT forum are already looking at cars to nominate..Is you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to PM me....any input in making this a better shootout is appreciated. Thanks

I hope its SVTPerformance that gets the invite!!!!!!! :rockon:

thats a sick idea. we've got alot of quick cars on here, too bad im n ot one of em :kaboom:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
sweet, and if we lose, common can find out where the winner lives, his phone #, address, and...well you get the idea

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
yea much better idea from what I originally intended. who owns the black coupe on 17's and runs high 8's?? he needs to represent SVTP..that's if he's not already a well known member on another forum being invited. well he can rep the stang community

Users who are viewing this thread