Forza 2 races Im starting (american RWD)

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
For the people that play Forza 2, I was thinking of getting something together that allowed these types of car stipulations:

American cars only between 1985-2007, V6/V8 only, RWD only (mid or front engine), 350 HP max, Must be 2600 lbs or heavier, Unlimited drivetrain/tire mods as long as they dont conflict with any of the other requirements. Traction/stability control will be turned off, Manual or Auto trannys accepted, and collisons would be on (cleaner racing I think).

This is just a quick idea of what I think would be some close competitive racing. All the cars that I have built around these specs range in the low A800 range and are pretty close in times on all the tracks that I have run them on. Does this sound like something that anyone would be interested in running? Feedback welcome

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I didn't know Kyle was the only one to sit and think about these kinds of things for hours at night. lol

I'm sure he would be down with that

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Ignore her.

I'm all for it. Maybe 450 hp instead of 350? It would open up more cars like the C5Z and Cobra R but still leave the cars that would dominate out, like the C6Z and Ford GT.

FranticFocus05

Established Member
I would be up for it although sometimes with my work schedual I dont get on alot.

FivePntSlw is my Live GameTag

Shoot me a PM if you get this started or hell just to race some I need to get back into this game.

Blown 89

Established Member
I'd be game for it. American Muscle tried to do something similar a year or so ago and it fell apart for a couple of reasons. They did a time based game where you submitted pictures of your best time and got points for your performance over a 5 race season. The picture method was nice because you didn't have to be at your computer at a certain time to play. The problem was that a few guys blew the doors off of everyone else and everyone lost interest because they were 20+ seconds a lap slower than the leaders. When I landed the 32nd best time on Live on Sunset Strip there were guys a minute and a half slower than I was...how is that fun for them you know? If you can figure out a way to get around the time differences you're more likely to make the league last.

I can tell you one thing. Fighting the other guy's ghosts and focusing on shaving seconds off of my single lap times made me a zillion times better at the game.

Blown 89

Established Member
Man I'd be game, but my elite got the 3 red rings of death this past week so I sent it off to xbox.
I got my 2nd one last week. It's stupid because I rarely even turn the thing on...maybe for an hour or two over the weekends if that. Luckily MS's customer service has been great about this.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Ignore her.

I'm all for it. Maybe 450 hp instead of 350? It would open up more cars like the C5Z and Cobra R but still leave the cars that would dominate out, like the C6Z and Ford GT.

I can appreciate your point but I'd like to keep it at the 350. There are quite a few cars that are super fun and quick even at this low HP. I just did the old corvette gs w/350 hp and everything else added to it and I was surprised that it ran like it did. I'll start adding people from here to my friends list and get on later today and race.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I'll have to practice. I haven't played Forza in probably a year or more. I used to dominate in a blown 350Z, I never really used many US cars outside of the FGT though

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I'll have to practice. I haven't played Forza in probably a year or more. I used to dominate in a blown 350Z, I never really used many US cars outside of the FGT though

You should run in this type of race. You could use the G35 coupe and itd be allowed.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
I got my 2nd one last week. It's stupid because I rarely even turn the thing on...maybe for an hour or two over the weekends if that. Luckily MS's customer service has been great about this.

Yeah it sucks dude, my old roommate let me borrow his ps3 while he's deployed so I started to play the hell out of it and not my xbox and so i turned it on for the first time in 2 months and it froze up on me like 4 times before the red lights made their prescence known. Sucks

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Just sent a bunch of friend requests. I'll start one now I guess. Remember that your car has to be american and no more than 350 HP and min wieght of 2600 lbs and RWD front/mid engine, traction/stability turned off, collisions on. Everything else can be maxed out as long as it doesnt break those rules.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I wish I was good at Forza2, I would play with you all.

I am bad enough I would get lapped. :nonono:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Perhaps we could get some drag racing going?

Get some similarly powered cars and run on the Ring? Have one car be the pace car and as soon as he hits the brakes, both cars run either until a pre-determined speed is hit, a certain amount of lengths over the other car is achieved, or until a pre-determined spot is reached.

Users who are viewing this thread