Forza 4 Drag Racing Video: 05 GT vs 02 SS

HDRA

I know this might be a little (or alot) different for you guys but I thought you'd get a kick out of it (Hint: there's a reason I didn't post this on LS1 Tech!) Make sure you watch the video Full Screen and in HD! HDRA @Sebring: 02 SS Camaro vs 05 GT Mustang - YouTube The Headrush Drag Racing Association www.HeadrushDragsters.org brings Drag Racing and Gaming Enthusiast together twice a month for some fun yet highly competitive 1320 action. One day I will be able to afford getting back to the strip in reality haha (RIP 03 Mach1). Long story short: Man'd up and sold the Mach to put my wife through Physicians Assistant School. :xpl: I will return with something faster next time because she's gonna make bank! :rockon: Thanks guys, my Xbox Live Gamertag is: Speed R52 I :bowdown:to moderation and your Godly Powers! If this is the :wf: then my apologies! :burnout:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
That looks fun lol. I normaly do little dig runs or roll runs in Forza 4 with my bro testing cars out.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
used to do this with Gran Turismo (all of them). We would even set budgets aside and see who could build the best car..for example..with $30k. Do you go used and mod? Buy new but eat up a big chunk of of the 30k? we would do rolls and digs...lol good times.

i also dont remember being able to blow motors in the game. I had Forza for a while

1hot281

Established Member
I never saw the point of doing "street" drags in Forza. Why not just use one of the many drag strips?

runsonboost

Established Member
^I would imagine because they had it set up in a bracket (WvW, LvL) and the drags in FM4 dont let you choose who you race. Looks pretty fun, I may have to call xbox and try and get my acct unbanned so I can get my cars and cash back. Forgot how fun it is to wreck house with the Fairlane.

Users who are viewing this thread