Forza Cobra

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Eh...I guess it would be cool. To me it's like getting worked up over a girl in a video game....as cool as it would be if she were real, she's not.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
:kaboom:Wow man you FUBAR'd those cars...if you don't know what that is, F**k Up Beyond All Repair :bored: So please for the love of god and all of his creachers, please don't own a Cobra...or a mustang...EVER! The resale value of all 00R's and Cobra's alike just went down from that pic

Last edited:

Darkshadows

New tq abuser
Established Member
Man, lots of hostility in here. it looks good man, not my taste but looks good. only thing is i HATE the saleen rear bumper (and thats not just the one on that car)

Last edited:

Bite Me

Established Member
I like keeping the cobras clean and mainly stock. Ride height, performance, wheels. Past that I think you are doing to much. If you buy a cobra r, you had better keep that bitch stock body.

If you want to mod a body like that buy a GT and go for it. Keep the cobras, cobras.

Thats just my opinion though.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Holly hell thats horrible. Not to mention that is the most disgusting use of carbon fiber I have ever seen...and I grew up in the import world. I would be embarassed to drive that...even on a video game :nonono:

Taylors_Cobra

Established Member
I like keeping the cobras clean and mainly stock. Ride height, performance, wheels. Past that I think you are doing to much. If you buy a cobra r, you had better keep that bitch stock body.

If you want to mod a body like that buy a GT and go for it. Keep the cobras, cobras.

Thats just my opinion though.

if i bought a cobra r in real life i wouldnt touch a single thing to it

but you guys gotta realize...this was the only COBRA on the game other then the s281 and its not a cobra motor

sorry that i changed the cobra r looks but it was the ONLY cobra on the game and i wanted it to look like an 03-04

Users who are viewing this thread