Forza Horizon vs NFS Most Wanted

Which one will you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FordGTGuy

Established Member
Seems like a good question as both release within a week or so of each other this year and both are open world racers.

Forza Horizon
*Open World Colorado.
*Physics engine that can be set for either a simulation or arcade experience.
Comparable games: Forza 4/TDU

NFS Most Wanted
*Open World City
*Purely arcade physics engine.
Comparable games: NFS Hot Pursuit/Burnout Paradise

I'm personally leaning on picking up both, although I might not pick up Most Wanted on release.

:banana:

Last edited:

cobra_neill

Established Member
Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
i keep making the mistake of thinking need for speed games will ever be as good as their earlier ones. every time i pick one up i trade it in weeks later.

forza though, would be good to see the gameplay and graphical power of the forza games put into an open world racer. totally forgot this game was due out. gives me a reason to keep my 360.

20redfire03

Established Member
The NFS series recyling names now? Most Wanted was the title of the NFS when 360 launched and I liked that one as you could do free roam after that they slowly fell off especially after pro street.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I liked the original Most Wanted. The combination of open world, modding cars and cop chases was awesome. Didn't know they were making another one

Tap-a-taco

SBVERT03

Established Member
I will probably get Horizon, definitely not counting on picking up NFS. I just havent really liked any of them since underground.

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
Nfs: mw. Don't have a choice, no Xbox. Though I will try when my little bro gets it. Only Nfs games I didn't care for were the run and shift 2. Never finished em. I do wish there was more car modding though, i.e. underground games.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
If NFS goes back to the style of gameplay they had in NFS Underground/Underground2/MostWanted/Carbon ill gladly pick it up (*cough*download it for free*cough*). NFS series sucked after ProStreet and them trying to add physics into it, however their physics model for the drift mode in Underground/Underground2 was spot on before they turned it into an arcadey drift engine. I remember Underground2 or MostWanted even let you tweak independent gear ratios.

I think Forza trying to do this crossover game is a bad idea IMO.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
If I pick up either of them, it will be horizon, but I'd like to be productive for the fall semester, so.. maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread