Forza Motorsport 5 Coyote Stock Drag Racing

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
Hey everyone, I am putting together a small even tomorrow for some Coyote Stock drag racing on Forza Motorsport 5 at 3:00 p.m. EST. I am using the same rules as the NMRA, on FM5 the car has to be the 2015 Mustang GT and the only engine modifications allowed will be intake and exhaust. Weight l be unrestricted though, as the '15 can only get down to right over 2800 pounds. Full Roll Cage and drag tires are required, you can fully tune the suspension as well. These are good mid-10 second mustangs, come on out and play with us! If there is enough interest I will set up a league or something. Let me know if you have any questions, my GT is ben98gt and I hope some people are interested!:).

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I actually just got the game a few weeks ago to get ready for FM6 which I already pre ordered. Had to get to tier 6 and am already Driver level 64 or so. GT is big reg 03. If I remember I'll try to get in.

Last edited:

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
Well we had three show up yesterday afternoon, I will try to put a league together as well. The racing was neck and neck the whole time and pretty exciting! Our average times around 10.5's @130-131. Tuning and manual w/clutch are a must for being competitive in these races.

Users who are viewing this thread