Forza Motorsport Car Club

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
I know there are a few xbox owners on this site with Xbox live capabilities. The Xbox racing sim "Forza Motorsport" just came out (I think) and I plan on getting it tomorrow (5/5) if it did. It's gotten kick arse reviews so far, and the game features an online ability to make your own "car clubs". I wouldn't mind forming a mustang car club in the game with other willing members from this site. Lemme know if you are interested, and my gamertag is "SVT Mike" if you want to add me to your list.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I thought it came out on the 3rd..is it out??? Because when I went to buy it, they told me it came out June 2nd.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Ill be getting the game but i am not on live :(.

There arent many "gamers" on this site. Most just play GT4 and Madden (nothing wrong with that...but it doesnt make you a 'gamer')

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
Not on Live...but I'll be picking up my copy of the game this weekend. What do you need to have live anyways - DSL or cable?

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Shake&Bake said:
Not on Live...but I'll be picking up my copy of the game this weekend. What do you need to have live anyways - DSL or cable?

Either will work...dialup wont...

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Well, if anyone gets it and goes on, I created a car club. It's called "SVTOA"

This game is pretty bad arse so far. They even have Carol whatever her name is Tiger Racing Mustang in it. No friggin '03 cobras though :shrug:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I'll be getting it soon and will look you up. My buddy w/ a 5.0 has it and says it surprisingly surpasses GT4!!! He might want to join to if that's cool.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
I am probably going to pick up a copy today, I played the demo and hated it but then I went to my local Game stop and the chick there put it in the X-Box for me and its fricken sweet. So I think I will be buying it when I get my check today.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
This game rules!! I'm really glad I bought this game. Once I get on live...which may be a while I'll be happy to join the club. :)

WRSVT

Established Member
I will probably be picking it up sometime next week, after finals are over. I will look you up once I get it. :rockon:

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
I need to get back on to live. I just hate bringing my XBox downstairs to do so and my dad doesn't like me leaving it down here.

What Stang do you have right now?

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
I need to get back on to live. I just hate bringing my XBox downstairs to do so and my dad doesn't like me leaving it down here.

What Stang do you have right now?

In the game, I souped up a 2000 cobra R and gave it a mystichrome paint job, and I'm about to win a boss 429 (1970 I think). They don't let you put any forced induction on the cobra R..I figure maybe they thought it would be too powerful then, because It's in the upper echelon of performance just with the engine buildup.

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
I feel bad I use to be a loyal Gran Turismo fan but this flipped things around it sets the level of Simulation Racing Games. I got my ford GT up to 700 hp 695 lbs tq. I really feel like im driving it with all the assists turned off its great.

RookieBeotch

Post Whore!!
Established Member
the game sounds sweet, i don't know much about it though, so i'll do a little research and think about buying it, but i'd love to join the club

AzDropTop

Established Member
Mike, when I start playing it on Live all send you a friend invite and join the club. The game is very sweet and better than GT3 IMO.

Slow01Cobra

Established Member
I should have live set-up during the next week.

The fully upgraded blown S281 is sweet. Haven't tried to tune the 05 gt yet. That tiger racing stang is gonna take a lot more effort to get and I'm 37% done.

Users who are viewing this thread