Forza Sports Car Series

93SHO

Established Member
The FSCS season 10 is just kicking off! Race one was this past sunday at Sebring and we had a great turnout. Do not fret though, its going to be a long season that promises to be one of the most intense and interesting yet. With four classes running now, ST and SPEC running at 5pm eastern and GS and GT running at 8pm eastern on Sunday Nights.

If you are looking for a great place for competition and a new place to hang your helmet, the Forza Sports Car Series is it. We are based loosely off of the ALMS. Starting three years ago with just one class of racing, GT, the FSCS has grown in numbers and popularity. Now running four classes and having great competition in every class, you won't find a more competitive place to race. The races are endurance races, running 50 laps most everywhere we go. Races will normally run approximately one hour and twenty minutes but tracks like le mans and the ring last upwards of two hours.

No matter what your skill level, you will find a place to fit in. We have drivers of all levels and welcome everyone. Whether you are an "alien" or a noob, you will be welcomed and given any help you may need. I hope to see some of you join us soon. There is a link below that will take you to our main page. Simply click the forum section when you have explored and are ready to join. Once you are there send me a message on the site and I will be glad to help you get started. My gamertag is Dr PiiHB and that is also my name on the site. Please sign up with your gamertag, this makes communication and getting you set up much easier.

Forza Sports Car Series Home Page

See you on the track

Users who are viewing this thread