Found one on dealer transfer! EXCITED!

whiplash306

Established Member
Found the one I wanted….. Oxford White, loaded down with EVERY option possible except the optional Molten Orange Recaros. I elected for the "Smoke Storm" Recaros instead. Really like the dark(er) wheels with red calipers….and had to have the heated seats :) Unfortunately though, the car's coming from another dealer located quite a distance away, so now we wait :-( Really excited though! Cobb can NOT come out with an intake soon enough! I need to hear a little turbo whoosh….! I'll miss the '08 Mazdaspeed 3, but we've had her since brand new for almost 7 years, so it's time.

wheelhopper

Established Member
You'll really enjoy the car. Did you have a hard time finding a car in general or just the one with the specific options you wanted?

whiplash306

Established Member
Well, we went to test drive a base model blue one with regular seats and no sun roof….was still a nice car, but our F150 and Z have both my wife and I spoiled to heated seats, and since I LOVE white, it just made sense to go after a white one with the heated Recaros and dark(er) wheels. Can't wait.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Good stuff, I have a white as well!! FSWERKS and Injen have intakes out that you don't have to wait forever and a day for.

whiplash306

Established Member
Good stuff, I have a white as well!! FSWERKS and Injen have intakes out that you don't have to wait forever and a day for.

Curious - after adding an intake (Cobb) to my MS3, you could really hear the spool and slight blowoff/recirculation of the turbo…… how does the FiST sound with an intake? Does it make the turbo sounds more pronounced from inside the cabin?

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Curious - after adding an intake (Cobb) to my MS3, you could really hear the spool and slight blowoff/recirculation of the turbo…… how does the FiST sound with an intake? Does it make the turbo sounds more pronounced from inside the cabin?

The difference is retarded.. everything is more pronounced, can't believe how much the stock system shuts it up!!

Users who are viewing this thread