Fox body cars w/terminator motors post here!!!

maple

Established Member
thats definitely the one i was thinking of (i even posted in that topic)......but i remembered it having the new door panels.

Has anyone ever seen a fox with the 03 door panels??

My buddy is currently fabbing his up. Should be done soon.

maple

Established Member
One more teaser for those who care. This is her drag set-up. Fronts are about to be narrowed.

665262_514375325246995_1848949366_o.jpg

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Has anyone used Kooks long tubes (or other long tubes) with a MM K-member? Curious if there is a lot of fab work to make them fit.

TEAL VNM

Established Member
Has anyone used Kooks long tubes (or other long tubes) with a MM K-member? Curious if there is a lot of fab work to make them fit.

I am using kooks long tubes with MM k-member. Everything fit the only thing I had to do is cut out the trans to body mount and weld in a different crossmember.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
I am using kooks long tubes with MM k-member. Everything fit the only thing I had to do is cut out the trans to body mount and weld in a different crossmember.

Thanks! Have any pics of the fitment? If not, no big deal. :beer:

meats50

Established Member

I used the mm k member for a 96-04 car and bbk longtubes. fitment wasnt a big deal. i used a plumb bob on 4 corners of the car to ensure the kmember, irs, and everything else was as straight as possible. I also removed the trans body mount and used the cross member and brackets from a 98 cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread