Fox body parts needed!!!!

robcobra93

Established Member
I'm looking for afr heads, anderson power pipe, mondo blowoff valve, 42 pound injectors, wideband air fuel ratio guage and an air to air intercooler....

Thanks,

Rob

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
PM me. I have an anderson powerpipe by pass kit for use with a mondo by pass. I have a polished Mondo by pass too that i'm holding for a friend to buy, but if he doesn't want it or come up with the cash I'd sell it too you. I have an Innovate LM1 wideband for sale. It's not the gauge, but the box.

Ryan

Last edited:

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
Rob, I got your email. I tried to send you a reply, but your settings don't allow emails. Anyway I can certainly sell you the power bypass kit. If you want the Mondo too I'll call my buddy and get a for sure yes or no from him. I'll give you a good deal that would save you a little over $200 to buy both new. Both have about 300 miles of use as I never drive my car. Mondo looks like new, bypass kit is in great shape with a few scratches from install that aren't visible when inside the fenderwell and a black rub mark on the discharge from the hood liner. I'm selling them because I went to a turbo setup.

Power Bypass kit $295 shipped
Mondo Bypas $215 shipped

robcobra93

Established Member
Hey!!!

I am very interested in both. Let me know if your buddy doesn't want the mondo. Is the mondo polished or satin?

Rob

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
Hi Rob, I got your message. I called your number back, but the reception was bad and when I asked for you I was told I had the wrong number. Anyway give me a call.

Thanks, Ryan

robcobra93

Established Member
powerpipe and blowoff valve

Hey man I lost your your adress and contact info. I still want to purchace the items. My numaer is 443-278-3934.

Users who are viewing this thread