Fox Body Prices on BaT

OX1

Established Member
I'm on the same boat I love foxbodies but I could never see myself paying that much for one.

Depends on what you are really looking for. Needs some work but you can still find these deals here and there on non "exotic" fox's, not like this is some total basket case.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
What hurts the Terminator is that there seems to be lots of stock low mileage cars.
Significantly higher production numbers compared to cobra production. So it will def take longer for prices to hit fox levels. But it will happen. Especially on the bone stock cars. I can't remember the last time I saw a bone stock termi at a show lol.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I don't think it will, at least for fox bodies. Yes maybe another teal in the some condition only goes for 60 tomorrow, but that's just a randomness.

2-3 times in the last month or so, I've seen a 93 cobra get listed on a FB page, and the ad is gone within an hour or two. It's almost hard to track some of the sales as if priced with 2019 values, they are gone instantly. I don't think it's a bubble, just more of folks wanting to move on what they've always wanted. A recent one you probably saw, but I'll mention it here so everyone can see the details... teal 93 Cobra, 135K miles, 700 miles bottom end, aluminum heads, cam, 5 lug, 2003 cobra IRS... AC not charged, heater core bypassed, theft recovery in 2008, side ground effects are cervinis, rear bumper doesn't have the VIN sticker... asking 20K. It was vultures attacking trying to by that car. Countless people within an hour saying they have cash, will pick up tomorrow, etc.

When I bought my teal in 2008, you could still get one under 10K. Now, you pretty much can't get one under 20K. It's "THE" foxbody. Mostly everyone who ever had a fox, dreamed of the 93 Cobra. It's iconic.
Actually missed seeing that one.

Users who are viewing this thread