Fox drag suspension, AJE, Flaming river, UPR, MM,eibach

04mach17

Established Member
bought all for my 93 coupe was getting a 4v conversion! Now the project is being sold! All parts must go! all parts are price WITHOUT shipping! make offer with what you feel shipping would be to you from Sacramento California 95621! try to get pics of everything soon!

1. AJE old style tubular conversion K-member to fit modular motor in a Fox! this is great condition used low mile part, comes with the k-member with the non removable motor perches, upper spring perches, lower arms with sway bar and spring cups! ALSO brand new heavy duty UPR k-member hardware kit for install! all is gloss black! the k-member is made for conversions and has 1" setback so all parts line up and bolt on perfect including the transmission shifter hole and driveline..no modifications needed! paid $725 plus shipping NEW, looking for $500 plus shipping!

kmemberbolts.jpg

2.Flaming river Manual rack and pinion USED with manual steering shaft, and NEW UPR extreme manual bumpsteer kit. this works great and looking to sell as a package! paid $530 new, looking for $450 plus shipping!

bumpsteer.gif

3.Maximum Motorsports 4 bolt caster camber plates, black set! these work great and come with all washers and spacers! paid $189.99 plus ship NEW, looking to get $125 plus ride

4. Eibach drag launch springs for front and rear of FOX! these are used and cut one coil off them to fit in the tall spring cups! car sat nice and launched hard! also have a uncut set! car will ride 1"-1 1/2" lower with cut or stock height with uncut..either set both work as intended and have the rear pass. side airbag installed! paid $200 and something new, looking for $100 plus shipping!

5. IF someone buys the whole setup i will pay for the shipping on everything! that is all items listed in this add! great deal as this stuff will probly be aroung $200+ to ship!

04mach17

Established Member
I'll take the MM caster kit. It IS for the 90-93 cars correct?

Well to the best of my knowledge all the 4 bolt cc plates are the same. 87-93! It's the 3 bolt ones that differ only due to the bolt hole locations but I may be wrong as the 4 bolt does use 3 of the existing holes. They are off a 87 though so let me find out.

04mach17

Established Member
Well looks like max motorsports does not list the 4 bolt for 87-93? I could have sworn they were 4 bolt! Maybe not though.. Anyhow ya they are 87-89 ones or 94-04 drilled. I will find out for sure and post pics

04mach17

Established Member
Bump.. The bumpsteer kit sold. The mm cc plates are for 87-89 and I will take $225 plus shipping on the rack with tierods and steering shaft!! This kit is $450 new

Users who are viewing this thread