Fox on Fire

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
Hello All,

Looking for paint color suggestions for my 92 Green/Gray Fox? I recently had my car at a local shop getting exhaust work done. Over the weekend the shop caught fire and destroyed the front end of the car. I'm hoping it's just cosmetic but I won't know until it's inspected for damage. Thankfully the car was sitting outside when the fire happened, or I wouldn't have a car left. I'd love to see pictures of everyone's fox bodied mustangs to get a better feel for what colors I like the best. Colors I'm leaning towards are: keeping it factory green/gray, white, blue, silver, dark shadow metallic gray. Thanks for your input...

Mustang fire.jpgMustang fire2.jpgMustang fire3.jpgMustang new.jpg

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That doesn't look to bad, appears to be mostly paint, maybe a new front bumper.

Personally, I'd either stick with the green/silver (my GT is that same color combo actually..I love it) or something you don't see everyday. Sonic blue, redfire, Bright Atlantic Blue or similar. I had my 92 vert painted redfire last year, and that color also looks very nice on a fox IMO.

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
That doesn't look to bad, appears to be mostly paint, maybe a new front bumper.

Personally, I'd either stick with the green/silver (my GT is that same color combo actually..I love it) or something you don't see everyday. Sonic blue, redfire, Bright Atlantic Blue or similar. I had my 92 vert painted redfire last year, and that color also looks very nice on a fox IMO.

You're right, it doesn't look bad(could have been a lot worse) but due to the age of the vehicle, the insurance company is leaning towards totaling the car. Which isn't going to be good for my wallet and the car will then have a reconstructed title. The more time I have to think, the more I want to keep the original color combo. Thanks for the input...

Users who are viewing this thread