FOx500 For sale or Trade GT500 Fox. 1 of a Kind

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
I am listing up Fox500 for sale. I am gonna list it for sale with a cash price and will also entertain trades/partial trades. This is a 1 of a kind car. Already been in Muscle Mustang and about to be in it again as well as a feature on SVTP in near future.

The car is a 1989 Fox coupe. The donor car was a 2007 Shelby Gt500. Most of you already know about the car but for those that dont here is the run down. The entire floor pan, firewall was taken out the Gt500 and welded into the fox. This allowed the entire interior of the GT500 to bolt right into the car as well as the dash. The height inside the car is the same as the GT500. This build was done over 2 years. Its not just a simple dash or engine swap. If you closed your eyes and sat in the car you would think your in a GT500 not a fox. Countless hours have been spent on this car to get it to the point its at. Please feel free to email or message me with any questions. Here are some details on the car

Engine: 2007 Shelby Gt500 5.4 DOHC. Topped with a Kenne Bell 2.8 Mammoth stage 3 blower. Hand polished. The engine, tranny has little over 17,000 miles on it. Runs like a top and starts on first turn of key. Tuned by SCT with 3 tunes. Car makes just under 700 on the street tune. Have smaller pulley for more power and the last race tune. JMS tuned the car.
The engine has been hand painted and polished. All pullies, brackets, etc were done. Wiring harness is hidden. Chrome Ford Cam covers along with Shelby coil covers. Engine really does show well. Moroso Coolant tanks, power steering tanks etc. Pictures really tell the story. MMR oil cooler setup. Scott Rod smoothed panels in engine bay. Body painted to match. Also has ATI balancer, MMR oil cooler way better than GT500 version and cleaner, Thumper tensioner.

Tranny: Gt500 6060 6 speed. Spec carbon twin disc hydraulic clutch. Has a real Cobra jet shifter in car and will come with factory GT500 also. Car shifts smoothly.

Rear end: Fox 8.8 with 03-04 Cobra traction unit, Gt500 355 gears and hardened 31 spline axles.

Brakes: New edge disc brakes at all 4 corners. PBR calipers painted. Ceramic pads. Drilled/slotted rotors all way around. A GT500 power brake booster with Wilwood proportioning valve.

Suspension: Front UPR k member, MM Chrome camber/caster plates, Off set rack bushings, UPR coilover kit (14/175) Strange 10 way adj..
Rear. Strange 10 ways adj. stock 4 cycl springs, steeda alum. weight jackers, boxed UCA. Rubber bushings

Fuel: Fox tank and cover that was modified to accept GT500 hat. Twin Boost a pumps, stock GT500 fuel filters. High psi hose front to rear. EVAP deleted.

Wheels: Billet specialties in excellent shape with new tires. Mickey T's on rear.

Exterior: Brandnew paint. BAB Ford Blue. Has later model fenders to allow for bigger wheels. Ultra clear headlights. Brandnew Taillights. Excellent qtr windows. Kaenen cowl hood. Comes with a factory hood as well. Almost every piece of rubber LMR sells is on the car. No dents or dings. Car stays indoors. The paint job has ghosted SHelby snakes on fenders and Super snakes stripes on hood in the tears to mimic the illusion that a shelby is underneath the paint tearing off the fox.

Exhaust: Stock gt500 manifolds, 2.5 h pipe, Borla Pro XS mufflers with VRS 3 stainless pipes.

Interior: Entire Gt500 wiring in the car front to rear. No fox body wiring anymore. The headliner, door panels, rear seats were recovered in leather to match the GT500 front seats. Corbeau harness bar with corbeau cam-lock harness. Alpine DD head unit but comes with factory stereo as well with shaker 1000 system and amps. Several billet items throughout the interior. 1 touch windows. The dash is mounted to the firewall just like a factory gt500. Same bolts and all. Not a hack job. Any motor issues arise take it to FORD they can plug in OBD port and fix it. Its just like a GT500 except its all in a fox body.

I could go on for days listing things about the car. This is a true 1 of a kind car. Not a simple conversion or swap. Alot of detail work was done that you cant even see to ensure the fit and feel of a GT500 while in a fox. The car is a blast to drive. Will easily destroy the tires at will. The car is violently fast. The blower will have you at redline faster than you can shift. Car is not raced or abused. You can take the car and drive it or show it. Either way it will make you happy.

Now to the facts. Car is listed a few ways.

Cash price $35,000 OBO. If you got a serious cash offer please message me.

Trade or partial trade. I will consider a partial trade or full trade. I would consider a terminator, boss 302 or shelby gt500, 67/68 fastback or even a built coyote. NO PROJECT CARS. I can trade up as well. I even have an enclosed trailer I can include to sweeten the deal for the right price.
With all this said I dont have any need for Vettes, imports, trucks, Bikes, farm animals etc and most of all no more projects.

I want to end by saying I don't have to sell the car and its not eating anything. I have just gotten bored with foxes. I have had 45 mustangs so not much in the line of stangs I havent had. As long as I own this car I will continue to work and add to it which creates a problem......I dont have time anymore. I understand that the car isnt everyones taste and respect that but I dont want the for sale thread to become a bashing thread. If you don't like it then don't post....it real simple.

Please feel free to message me or email me directly at [email protected]. If you talking about trades please send a pic and what value you put on your car. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

04mach17

Established Member
Wow it's funny. When I first seen the car in the mag, I said- wow nice car but the engine bay kills it. Think that's why the car didn't make top 10. You did the engine bay all the justice it needed! I can't say I'm a fan of the paint now but to each their own. You have built some of the baddest foxbodys on the planet! Good luck with the sale. Hope my car turns out as good as your cars do!

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
Guys, I have seen this car in person....these pictures don't do it any justice....you have to see it in person to truly appreciate it....every where you look you say "Cool I didn't notice that before"......And the seller is a stand up guy, you will not be disappointed.....you will not find a more impressive fox around.....

Last edited:

rdsnk46

Established Member
Does anyone know where this car went or if it actually sold? I thought the buyer backed out or something. Tried to PM BFS but his PM box is full

Users who are viewing this thread