foxbody forums

blacksvt10th

10th anniversary cobra
Established Member
hey guys im in the market for a 93 cobra. can yall recommend some good forums for these cars aside from svtp???
Thanks

Last edited:

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
foureyedpride.com for your 4eyed stangs
corral.net has all mustangs, got mine off there
moddedmustangs.com

and since your local, carolinarides.com has a bunch of stangs
where in charlotte are ya?

blacksvt10th

10th anniversary cobra
Established Member
thanks man. those will prob be all that i need. im about 10 mins off of 485 and 218. which is the mint hill exit if you know where that is.

johnnyrocket

Established Member
I found a 1991 Blue Automatic GT in Easley SC. $2,800 Motor had work done to it. It started right up and stalled shortly after until it warmed up (big Cam). AC still worked on it also. The inside was in real bad shape lots of cracks in the plastic trim, Seats were stained all over, and it also had a 85mph tach.(looks like it was replaced) needs some paint and the rear quarter trim molding was cracked. The rear hatch would not open with the key But for a 1991 Mustang your going to have to replace most of that stuff any ways. I saw it up on a hill on HWY 153 and I had to pull over and look at it. I would probably have bought it but I found a Black 1990 LX Hatch. The number for the Stang is 1 (864) 631-8828 It's called first auto. I will download pics from my cell later. The one guy that was there told me as soon as I walked up (that's a high performance V8) :eek:LOL

blacksvt10th

10th anniversary cobra
Established Member
thanks for the help, really i want a 93 cobra with leather interior. it wont be until the end of the summer and i probably will have to sell my 1996 cobra. i look forward to learning about these cars from you guys if it turns out that way.:beer:

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
can you pm some details about your 96??? I have a supercharged black 93 cobra with grey leather I may be selling soon. Maybe we can get a trade going

Users who are viewing this thread