Fpdm

Silver o1

Let the spooling begin
Established Member
I have an 01 cobra and I am putting the 03 cobra pump assy into my tank. Will I need the 03 FPDM or will my 01 fpdm work. I have heard two different answers from different tuners.

dustin

Supercharged
Established Member
The 01 should work unless you are making power output that is in the 03 range. If I'm not mistaken, Ford only makes 1 FPDM for all vehicles. In fact, they have 2 for the Ford Gt, 1 for each pump.

Check your part number against an 03 FPDM from a parts store. Do one more thing, check your FPDM against a F150 Lightning one from the same year. The final check is to also check the pinout.

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
dustin said:
The 01 should work unless you are making power output that is in the 03 range. If I'm not mistaken, Ford only makes 1 FPDM for all vehicles. In fact, they have 2 for the Ford Gt, 1 for each pump.

Check your part number against an 03 FPDM from a parts store. Do one more thing, check your FPDM against a F150 Lightning one from the same year. The final check is to also check the pinout.

'99-'04 Mustang FPDM are all identical. The F150 lightning does NOT even have an FPDM as they are return-style.

MJ

Users who are viewing this thread