FR 500's on Redfire Please

NEVR L8

Established Member
Please post pics of any FR500's on a redfire cobra. I am leaning toward the anthracite deep dish, but I cant decide. I know everbody has these wheels, and there are others that I like better, but I cant spend 2K plus on wheels. I did a search but didnt come up with any redfire pictures. Please help.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I don't think I have any of the deeps, or anthracite, just the silvers....lets see.

dyp180.jpg

dyp1c8.jpg

dyp1d4.jpg

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Side note, I'd go silver or chrome. The chrome's will brighten the metallic content greatly. Anthracite will give it the mean race car look though.

One more, anthracite on red..

dyp2t2.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
mblgjr said:
Side note, I'd go silver or chrome. The chrome's will brighten the metallic content greatly. Anthracite will give it the mean race car look though.

One more, anthracite on red..

dyp2t2.jpg

Yeah, I'm generally not a fan of anthracite and not really a fan of the FR500's, but that looks AWESOME.

NEVR L8

Established Member
Thanks for the pics guys. That red cobra with the deeps looks tough as hell. What do you think those wheels would look like on a redfire with a tan top?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I personally wouldn't put anthracite centers on a tan top equipped car. Silver or chrome would be better to me.

If you had the drive, I'd make a set with the fawn/champagne color that was used on the 40th anniv. GT's...the ones that had the gold stripes and matching center wheels. Use that color on an FR wheel...I think that'd look awesome on a tan topped redfire.

Users who are viewing this thread