FR/Whipple oval decals interest?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
As most know I have sold my DSG cobra and moved on to a 13 boss 302. While going through old stuff I found a couple of the ultra rare ford racing/whipple supercharger domed oval stickers like the one that I replaced my ford emblem with on the trunk of my old cobra.

They quit making these a long time ago and after my first one came off dustin whipple rounded up what they had left for me. I used some red rtv to plug the holes and put one of them on my car. it still lives on the car to this day.

I have a couple left if anyone is interested
20131101_114031_zps654be2d4.jpg

victoryrear.jpg

fefb79dc.jpg

3c9452b5.jpg

Looks perfect on DSG but would look amazing on any color. PM me an offer if interested.

zeus201

Established Member
+1.

I am buddies with the guy that purchased his old car and this is a nice touch / emblem.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Feel free to send one my way Brandon. lol :-D

Or better yet come on down and put my whipple and stuff on for me so that way I could actually put that decal on. There will be plenty of beer in it for ya. Haha :beer:

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Feel free to send one my way Brandon. lol :-D

Or better yet come on down and put my whipple and stuff on for me so that way I could actually put that decal on. There will be plenty of beer in it for ya. Haha :beer:

Just say when Brian. I have a few days off between now and rifle season. Blower swap wont take me very long to do but it costs more than beers

mrose75

Established Member
I was gonna ask ask if you still had these because I got some good news today....

mrose75

Established Member
Wife took advantage of the Lethal sale and picked up a whipple for me. Win!

Users who are viewing this thread