Fragola A N fittings cheap! (gas and A/C)

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
I'm not really sure where this should be posted, but I'll try it here. If this is not the place please delete or move.

Here's the deal, I just got an awesome hook up on Fragola A N fittings both for gas and a/c lines. My brother's company just started carrying Fragola fittings. He told me that he can beat ANYONES prices, even ebay prices by a large margin.

So all you NO2 guys let me know if you need something. I'll have to get it for you because he doesn't want to advertise his prices due to his policy with being a dealer. But he told me anything I needed I could get very cheap (almost at cost)! He said i could get as much or as little as I need, even complete AC kits, just let me know what you need. There's such a huge mark up on this stuff I figured I'd pass the savings onto you guys. I will not make a dime! (Trust me you'll see that when you see his prices) I figured why not help out my fellow hobbyist.

So if there's something you need just shot me a PM with what you need and the size and I'll get you a price within 5 minutes. He deals in #6. #8, #10 only.

I promise you this, you will not believe the savings, I know I couldn't believe the mark up on this stuff, it's truly amazing~!

Users who are viewing this thread