Frame straightening

cobra22psi

GOD LIKE!
Established Member
How much would it cost to get a frame straightened the frame was bent severely. What would affect the price etc. I need details on weather or not to total a vehicle.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
How much would it cost to get a frame straightened the frame was bent severely. What would affect the price etc. I need details on weather or not to total a vehicle.

unless im missing something, i dont think its your choice whether or not your insurance totals it.......

or are you going to try to get it repaired without insurance involvement? If so, even if a shop puts it on the rack it gets recorded and sent to the dmv iirc.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
unless im missing something, i dont think its your choice whether or not your insurance totals it.......

or are you going to try to get it repaired without insurance involvement? If so, even if a shop puts it on the rack it gets recorded and sent to the dmv iirc.[/QUOTE]

Nope, that's not true.

To answer the OP's question, anywhere from $60-$80/hr depending on where you take it. Can't tell you an exact time until you post pics of the bent frame either.

EDIT: also the spammer above me needs to be banned.

Users who are viewing this thread