France, not very lovely right now.

FordGTGuy

Established Member
I had already what happened and started the rioting in France and the government saying they will calm it down but now it seems to be at its prime. What the hell is happening over there? :shrug:

and what the hell are they doing to stop this, ohh and I can't wait for people to blame Bush. :dw: :kaboom:

Articles -

Police Find Bomb-Making Factory in Paris
- http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051106/D8DN0R7O0.html

Thousand cars torched in latest French riots
- http://reuters.myway.com/article/20...MAR227625_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-FRANCE-RIOTS-DC.html

French urban violence worsens: 1,300 cars torched, 300 arrests
- http://sg.news.yahoo.com/051106/1/3w86l.html

Rage on Rue Picasso
- http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9938333/site/newsweek/

Rioting Spreads From Paris Across France
- http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051105/D8DMD4DG0.html

Last edited:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
If I hear another person correct me by saying "they're freedom fries" one more time, I'm gonna go Napoleonic on their a$$. :cuss:

Speaking on Napolean, I guess France needs his help right now.

FordGTGuy

Established Member
05 Roush said:
If I hear another person correct me by saying "they're freedom fries" one more time, I'm gonna go Napoleonic on their a$$. :cuss:

Speaking on Napolean, I guess France needs his help right now.

"Freedom Fries!"

hey atleast america doesn't have 5 mil pissed off muslims rioting in it. :rolleyes:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Because we have never had pissed off people riot in the streets of our cities.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
FordGTGuy said:
"Freedom Fries!"

hey atleast america doesn't have 5 mil pissed off muslims rioting in it. :rolleyes:

Give it time. One wrong move and it will happen here too.

Fastronald

Established Member
France

France is having riots because France is run by assholes and populated by assholes.

America may have problems, but none like Europe does.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Fastronald said:
France is having riots because France is run by assholes and populated by assholes.

America may have problems, but none like Europe does.

You mean none...like all the looting going on? And all the riots we've had in the past decade? And the illegal immigrants? The problems with terrorism? Sagging economy? War with Iraq? The destruction of the WTC? Dimples and Chads? Cigars? Waco? OKC Bombing?

:poke:

If the Muslims in America want to riot, I guarantee you our citizens won't take much more. Unlike the French, many of our citizens are getting sick and tired of the illegal and foreign invasion. We don't have to tolerate everything in America.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I just find it ironic that France portrays itself to the World as the sophisticated model country to which others should aspire. What a crock of shit, and now they are stewing it. :beer:

red03cobra

2003 Cobra & 1990 Notch
Established Member
Perhaps we should recall our history of the race riots in the sixties and that little Rodney King riot in 1992? High unemployment, plus racial discrimination equals many angry and hopeless young people and a spark lights off a fire! The French Muslims need jobs, opportunity, hope and a future.

frankin

Established Member
This is usually a sign of a failing economy. Almost the entire world hires China to produce products that would normally be manufactured by factories in the individual countries like our good old USA. No more worker bees, just bankers, excutives and corporate assholes means more riots from the less fortunate that want to work.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
red03cobra said:
High unemployment, plus racial discrimination equals many angry and hopeless young people and a spark lights off a fire! The French Muslims need jobs, opportunity, hope and a future.

How are these people French Muslims? They are North African Muslims. Most aren't French, and most have no intent on integrating or assimilating with French society. They intend on turning French society into their vision of it. It's not like America where there are many pockets of different cultures or races. Their are 5 million Muslims in Marseille alone, out of a nationwide population of ~60 million. There are barely that many in the entire United States.

I'm not assessing blame here, but this is about more than getting jobs down at the local McD's. Unemployment is bad in all of France, you don't see the general populace igniting the entire country on fire. This is indicative of a vast continuing cultural clash that will continue to spread throughout western europe...

Users who are viewing this thread