Fraud Question

supachargd2k5

Established Member
Ok so i put my truck on the market a few weeks ago to try and sell it. Well since then i havent payed much attention ot selling it and i get an email from this guy. He stated that he was interested in it blah blah blah. So i send him a few photos and left it alone. Well i ge this email form him saying that it was for his friend and that he was sending me a 20,000 check and to send him 7,500 back through western union. Well ive seen this before from this site so i immedietly understand. Well im playing with him a little bit by saying that ill send him my account number and routing number. Is there anything that i can acctually do to him that can get him in trouble or not?

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Tell him no probem, let the check clear first then he can have the car. Whats the big deal?

supachargd2k5

Established Member
Heres the email, let me know what you think

Am glad to read from you soon,i will like you to know that my client is really interested in buying your vehicle and has expressed satisfaction about the vehicle's condition.
pleased with the asking price at which you accepted on selling it out; apparently he needs the vehicle soon as possible and as such, has instructed I carry-on with the transaction becasue he is travelling to london for business and wouldn't be back till 8weeks time. So i will like you to know that payment will get to you in a Cashier's Check of ($20,000.00)which was meant for a previous purchase(Ford Truck)which was sold out and more expensive than yours before making an enquiry about yours.

Considerably, you are required to deduct cost of your vehicle($13,500.00)and then you will re-fund ($7,500.00)which will be sent to my client's shipping agent via western union money transfer, to enable them offset cost of delivery and other relative expenses that may emanate in the course of their task (the pickup and delivery of the
vehicle).

Note: you are required also to deduct the cost of money transfer charges from the balance and send the rest to the shipper as adviced.All the informations needed in this- transaction will be forwarded to you including the shipper / Pick-up agent's -informations as soon as you receive the payment package. After payment has reached you and balance sent to the shipper, the shipper is responsible to contact the pick-up agent who will come to pick the vehicle in your area of location, while all necessary title papers and other necessary documents will be signed on day of pickup of the vehicle. Sorry for any in-convience please bear with,the agent in charge of the pickup will do necessary checking of the vehicle and also test drive it.

The pick-up agent will come with an open large truck to put the vehicle when coming for the pickup at your location,.So if you are okay with this please confirm your interest and provide with necessary informations for check payment to be delivered to you via Courier..

Payment Information:
1) Full name to be on check .........
2) Contact address for check to be delivered......
3) Phone #.......

Thanks and God Bless You
Kindest Regards
Jonathan McBride

SVT4ME

Established Member
The mistake is the bank will assume it's a real check till they try to get the money from whoever is the name on the check. After that they'll consider it a bounced check and get the money from you plus your out your truck and $7500 big ones

Users who are viewing this thread