*Free Shipping* on Stealth Bulbs for April!!

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Well I started looking for some lenses to order but I can't find them on Ebay. WFT? I started a thread so maybe someone can hook me up with a link. If I can't get the lenses there isn't much use in having the bulbs huh?

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
I guess this is just the prodding I need to do the clear corners mod. Chris I'll call you tomorrow to arrange shipment of the bulbs as well as some Britemax stuff. :coolman:

Too bad you don't sell the lenses too!

Yeah I never really cared about the clear corners...........until now. Chris I'm trying to save for a whipple:cuss: and I'm sure I'll be in for the britemax too, and now what's this about something in the works for the rear of our trucks?:mj:................soooooooo what's your paypal address again? :)

Last edited:

SADF

Established Member
Those are cool. We used to sell those at the parts store I manage at. I ended up getting the sylvania silverstar turn signals that appear blueish when not lit, yet when they are activated they blink amber.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Thanks for taking my order Chris......pleasure doing business with you.

regards......8sm

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
simshahh said:
Sorry, this made me lol.
LOL. it makes me laugh too. boner is actually what everybody calls me believe it or not. kind of a nickname i guess.... i like it. no mistake on who somebodys talking to if they say " hey boner!":rockon: :rockon:

Chris- thanks again dude!

Last edited:

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
surprised me too chris considering i ordered on fri and got em today. ill install lil bit later before heading off to work. thanks once again.

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
Mickey_shouse said:
surprised me too chris considering i ordered on fri and got em today. ill install lil bit later before heading off to work. thanks once again.

i got mine in 2 days too. chris is the clown...... i mean the man!:poke: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread