Free Shipping...why not to AK?

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
I live in Alaska and am wondering why there is a restriction on free shipping. It's not like it used to be, UPS does offer ground service to Alaska and is not much more than your average west coast to east coast shipment.

Even if you guys won't do free shipping to Alaska I think it wouldn't hurt to take your average shipment cost and deduct that from the shipping charges you want Alaskans to pay for.

Hawaii, and outlying islands I can't speak for because I know nothing about shipping to them.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I live in Alaska and am wondering why there is a restriction on free shipping. It's not like it used to be, UPS does offer ground service to Alaska and is not much more than your average west coast to east coast shipment.

Even if you guys won't do free shipping to Alaska I think it wouldn't hurt to take your average shipment cost and deduct that from the shipping charges you want Alaskans to pay for.

Hawaii, and outlying islands I can't speak for because I know nothing about shipping to them.

I'll see if we can work you a deal on the shipping sounds fair enough. I'd be happy to look into the shipping costs a little closer for you. What are you looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread