Free STEIG Ported blower......Maybe

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
Just like the above mentioned. If the deals I have fall through I will give my Steig ported tb, blower and plenum free to whoever will uninstall my blower, tb, plenum and install their stock blower, tb and plenum in MY car at my house on Sunday or monday.

This will go by my rules since this will be FREE. Uninstall and install can not be a crap job. I may help but for free its your job. I've done it many of times and its up to that person to bring tools also.

I'm trading in my car Monday latest. I rather give to someone then the dealer. So it would have to be Sunday or monday. POST UP. I'll figure the best way to choose the person it will go to. Post up if you're serious only.
This will happen THIS WEEKEND so be prepared.

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Think I got a guy with a white car that is game for the swap. I PM'd him this thread. Name is Jeff from Mesa.

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
Sorry guys I didn't get and instant emails for replies for this thread. I thought you guys were crazy to pass up a free deal

Since Ethan is willing to drop some cash I'm going to call him first and see if he wants to do it . I have today & tom. latest. pm me your phone numbers or better yet pm me and Ill give you mine to call.

Users who are viewing this thread