FREE stock L exhaust in Socal

IwishIwasfast

Established Member
Anyone interested in a free stock exhaust off of my 04L?? THe guy I bought the L from threw in the stock exhaust as sort of a "package deal" and it's just in the way sitting in my garage. He said that he immediately swapped out the stock exhaust when he got the L new, so there should be very minimal wear and tear on the stocker. I'm in San Diego, so anyone interested, all you have to do is come pick it up. Let me know. "one man's trash is another man's treasure."

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Hey BDA, i might have some stock mid-pipes up for sale shortly. 24k miles, Im going Long tubes and catless mids. Im also heading down that way on thursday.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
Hey BDA, i might have some stock mid-pipes up for sale shortly. 24k miles, Im going Long tubes and catless mids. Im also heading down that way on thursday.

Give me a call when it becomes avalible... im trying to go Long Tubes as well but my money is having growth issues! LOL

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Gack this sucks Im about 7 hours away. :( I really need the tail pipes bad style. I have none (I have dumps currently) and it looks bad...

Good for you though, I think its cool as hell when people do this kinda thing.

IwishIwasfast

Established Member
I'm pretty sure it's the catback, no midpipes. Flame me if you will, but I haven't really checked it all out, so I'll take a look when I get home tonight and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread